Saturday, December 14th & 21st — 5:00 - 9:00 pm
Classic Christmas brings holiday cheer to Old Town Auburn. Your favorite holiday tradition is back with more fun, entertainment, and experiences for the whole family. Get ready to make a lifetime of memories this holiday season.
Meet Santa, enjoy live music and performances, sip local craft brews and spirits, indulge in delectable food delights, shop local shops and vendors, and warm yourself with bubbling mugs of cocoa and coffee.
Hitch a hayride up to the Park Victorian - enjoy the stunning view with a warm beverage and take a free family photo to commemorate an unforgettable evening.
- Meet Santa!
- Auburn Hook & Ladder Company #1 serving chowder out of the historic firehouse.
- Local craft beer
- Bourbon tasting station - making spirits bright!
- Seasonal and local food offerings from vendors and restaurants.
- Music and entertainment and more!
- Kids corner with crafts, activities, music and entertainment.
- Hayrides from Old Town to the Park Victorian - free family photos!
- Shop for unique gifts from your favorite vendors, artisans, and craftspeople.
Old Town Auburn Classic Christmas is free to attend and is open rain, snow, sleet, or shine.